The film has completed its censor formalities and Chay’s dad and superstar Nagarjuna, got to watch a special show of it earlier today. The news is that Nag is very happy with the output and is confident about the film’s success.
Ever since the film was launched, it carried heavy expectations from all over. Being a remake, everyone is quite curious to see as to how the Telugu makers have pulled this film off.
Looks like Nag’s confidence will surely boost the team now. Chandoo Mondeti directs this film which has Shurthi Haasan doing the main lead.
I just watched The telugu #premam/going back home so very happy!!:blush::clap::bouquet:
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 27, 2016
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again