The film has completed its censor formalities and Chay’s dad and superstar Nagarjuna, got to watch a special show of it earlier today. The news is that Nag is very happy with the output and is confident about the film’s success.
Ever since the film was launched, it carried heavy expectations from all over. Being a remake, everyone is quite curious to see as to how the Telugu makers have pulled this film off.
Looks like Nag’s confidence will surely boost the team now. Chandoo Mondeti directs this film which has Shurthi Haasan doing the main lead.
I just watched The telugu #premam/going back home so very happy!!:blush::clap::bouquet:
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 27, 2016
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?