Post the debacle of Manmadhudu 2, Nagarjuna is yet to make a formal announcement on the much-awaited SCN spin-off movie, Bangarraju. The actor is currently busy with Bigg Boss.
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna is said to be in talks for the Telugu remake of the hit 2018 Bollywood thriller, Raid. The latest reports reveal that Asian Cinemas’ Sunil Narang is keen on casting Nag in the role originally essayed by Bollywood star Ajay Devgn. The Hindi version also had Ileana. We will have to wait for an official announcement regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health