Post the debacle of Manmadhudu 2, Nagarjuna is yet to make a formal announcement on the much-awaited SCN spin-off movie, Bangarraju. The actor is currently busy with Bigg Boss.
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna is said to be in talks for the Telugu remake of the hit 2018 Bollywood thriller, Raid. The latest reports reveal that Asian Cinemas’ Sunil Narang is keen on casting Nag in the role originally essayed by Bollywood star Ajay Devgn. The Hindi version also had Ileana. We will have to wait for an official announcement regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema