Post the debacle of Manmadhudu 2, Nagarjuna is yet to make a formal announcement on the much-awaited SCN spin-off movie, Bangarraju. The actor is currently busy with Bigg Boss.
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna is said to be in talks for the Telugu remake of the hit 2018 Bollywood thriller, Raid. The latest reports reveal that Asian Cinemas’ Sunil Narang is keen on casting Nag in the role originally essayed by Bollywood star Ajay Devgn. The Hindi version also had Ileana. We will have to wait for an official announcement regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message