Nagarjuna is awaiting the release of Officer. The film is slated to hit the screens this month. The senior hero is currently shooting for a multi-starrer that also features Nani.
Now, if the latest reports coming in from Malayalam film media circles are anything to go by, Nagarjuna is in talks to play a crucial role in the stalwart Mollywood actor Mohanlal’s period magnum opus, Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham. The film will be directed by acclaimed filmmaker Priyadarshan and it will also star Bollywood action hero Suneil Shetty in a key role.
Janatha Garage and Bharat Ane Nenu’s cinematographer Tirru will crank the camera, while Baahubali’s Production Designer Sabu Cyril will supervise the art department. The project will be going on floors from November 1. We will have to wait for an official announcement regarding Nagarjuna’s inclusion in the cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- On Father’s Day, SRK launches foundation for women
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set
- Lastest buzz regarding Ranarangam’s release