Nagarjuna is awaiting the release of Officer. The film is slated to hit the screens this month. The senior hero is currently shooting for a multi-starrer that also features Nani.
Now, if the latest reports coming in from Malayalam film media circles are anything to go by, Nagarjuna is in talks to play a crucial role in the stalwart Mollywood actor Mohanlal’s period magnum opus, Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham. The film will be directed by acclaimed filmmaker Priyadarshan and it will also star Bollywood action hero Suneil Shetty in a key role.
Janatha Garage and Bharat Ane Nenu’s cinematographer Tirru will crank the camera, while Baahubali’s Production Designer Sabu Cyril will supervise the art department. The project will be going on floors from November 1. We will have to wait for an official announcement regarding Nagarjuna’s inclusion in the cast.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international