Nagarjuna who is known for the vast variety of roles has vowed the audience with his ‘Soggade’ avatar. Taking all that success in his stride he is definitely not going to slow down and we will see him don the role of a devotee yet again.
In the past, Nag played roles such as Annamayya, Sri Ramadasu, Shiridi Sai Baba with aplomb and ease. Once again, latest update reveals that he will be seen as ‘Hathiram Baba’ a devotee of Lord Venkateshwara.
Director K Ragahvendra Rao had already announced the plans of making a movie based on Lord Venkateshwara in the past but Nagarjuna was busy then with a lot in his hands. Now that ‘Soggadu’ is free Nag it seems gave a nod. An official confirmation is yet to be received on this.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi