It is well known how the anticipation around the movie ‘Soggade’ has built up starting from day one. Nagarjuna is a busy man with schedules back to back but doesn’t let the weariness get to him. His Meelo Evadu Koteeshwarudu as we know has inspired a lot of people in real life.
Talking about the show, Nagarjuna says how much he loves interacting and connecting with people and the warmth with which he responds is definitely not an act. Of course this love for people clearly shows when he shaped the character of his son in the upcoming movie based on the show’s contestant Umankanth who is engrossed in books after 6 pm.
Also talking about the story of the movie, Nagarjuna says the idea of the story is from it’s producer Ram Mohan and credits director Kalayan Krishna for writing such a good story .
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?