Senior hero Nagarjuna met Telangana Chief Minister KCR at the latter’s residence yesterday evening and invited him to grace his younger son Akhil Akkineni’s engagement ceremony, which will take place at 7 pm on December 9th.
Nag went along with his Om Namo Venkatesaya producer A Mahesh Reddy to invite KCR. It is well-known that Akhil fell in love with a Hyderabad-based designer named Shriya Bhupal, granddaughter of noted industrialist GVK Reddy.
The engagement will be held at GVK House and several celebrities from film and political worlds across the country are expected to grace it to bless the couple.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s next gets a launch date
- Prabhas makes serious plans for his next
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Will the bold act in upcoming project change fortunes for this actress?
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- I am planning my career very carefully now
- Will the Tamil dubbed films dominate the Telugu box office this week?