Senior hero Nagarjuna met Telangana Chief Minister KCR at the latter’s residence yesterday evening and invited him to grace his younger son Akhil Akkineni’s engagement ceremony, which will take place at 7 pm on December 9th.
Nag went along with his Om Namo Venkatesaya producer A Mahesh Reddy to invite KCR. It is well-known that Akhil fell in love with a Hyderabad-based designer named Shriya Bhupal, granddaughter of noted industrialist GVK Reddy.
The engagement will be held at GVK House and several celebrities from film and political worlds across the country are expected to grace it to bless the couple.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu