Senior hero Nagarjuna met Telangana Chief Minister KCR at the latter’s residence yesterday evening and invited him to grace his younger son Akhil Akkineni’s engagement ceremony, which will take place at 7 pm on December 9th.
Nag went along with his Om Namo Venkatesaya producer A Mahesh Reddy to invite KCR. It is well-known that Akhil fell in love with a Hyderabad-based designer named Shriya Bhupal, granddaughter of noted industrialist GVK Reddy.
The engagement will be held at GVK House and several celebrities from film and political worlds across the country are expected to grace it to bless the couple.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix