Nagarjuna is all set to join the sets of his upcoming film Love Story. Dasarath is going to direct the film. The two, who had collaborated for Santosham, are teaming up once again after a long time. Nayanthara is playing the lead role in the film. The film is being touted as a mature love story and Nagarjuna is playing the role of an NRI who visits India for the first time. Chandan Reddy, son of D Sivaprasad Reddy who’s producing the film, confirmed that the shooting will begin from June 21 onwards in Hyderabad. “Everything is set!! we will be shooting in hyd, New york and Zurich for King and Dasarath film. Shoot starts on 21th in hyd!!,” Chandan Reddy posted on Twitter. Anil Bhandari is the cinematographer and Thaman is composing the music. Recently, Nagarjuna was spotted sporting a brand new hair style and a beard and the buzz is that it is most likely for his upcoming film.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film