Nagarjuna juggles between several commitments, apart from his acting career and his passion for biking resulted in initiating a bike racing team to represent India at FIM World supersport Championship. Nagarjuna and his partner Nandish Domlur collaborated with Indian Cricket team’s captain M S Dhoni to launch Mahi Racing Team India and last year, their team even grabbed a place on the podium. Speaking about his fascination for biking, Nagarjuna told a Hyderabad based tabloid, “Racing has been a passion ever since I can remember. I’d follow the motoraces on TV and also go to watch them live in Europe and around the world every chance I got.” While he was studying in US, back in the early 80s, Nagarjuna owned a Suzuki GS750 super bike and he currently he owns three super bikes including Yamaha 1000cc, a Honda 1000 CBR and a Kawasaki 1000cc Ninja. No wonder, his fascination for bikes and cars seems to have directly influenced his son Naga Chaitanya, who’s also well known for his fascination for high end cars.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time
- RGV changes his film’s title, announces new release date
- Allu Aravind bags first film for his digital platform
- Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss show interest to make a biopic on same person!