After a long time, Nagarjuna is back on the sets for a shoot, and he stated that it’s quite an overwhelming feeling to face the camera once again. The actor was shooting for his next film, Wild Dog, before the lockdown was announced, and even after the government gave permission to resume shootings, Nagarjuna didn’t go back to the sets immediately.
Now, the actor is shooting for a promo for the upcoming season of the popular reality show, Bigg Boss. The team is taking all the precautions and following the guidelines as prescribed by the government, and since it’s being shot with a limited crew, Nagarjuna seems to be at ease with the shoot.
Ever since Star Maa announced that the latest season of Bigg Boss Telugu will go on air soon, a lot of people were surprised that a big show like this is being shot even though the number of Coronavirus positive cases are surging in Hyderabad. However, it looks like Endemol group and Star MAA have figured out a way to keep the whole crew and contestants safe to go ahead with their plan. More details about the show are going to be announced soon.
Back on the floor with Lights, Camera, Action..what a wow…WOW!!! pic.twitter.com/tHg30ZgLl6
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon