123telugu had recently reported that Nagarjuna and Karthi are teaming for an upcoming multi-starrer film. The latest buzz is that this film will have only one heroine and currently the unit is busy in search of a suitable lady for this film.
Vamsi Paidipally, who previously directed Munna, Brundavanam and Yevadu is set to helm this project which is currently in its pre-production stage. Renowned production house, PVP will be producing this multi-statter in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans