This clearly is the season of biopics in Tollywood. The prestigious biopic on NT Rama Rao, NTR Kathanayakudu, has just released. For the last few months, they have been several discussions in the media about a possible biopic on legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao.
However, ANR’s son Nagarjuna had clarified in the past that he has no plans to make a biopic on his father. Today, Nag visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam and offered special prayers to Lord Balaji. On the sidelines of his visit, Nag was asked by the local media if he has changed his mind and is planning a biopic on his father.
But this time, Nag didn’t utter a word and moved on with a smile on his face, leaving the media guessing. Only time will tell whether the Akkineni family will make the much-awaited biopic on ANR in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally project?
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career
- Poll : Who among these is the most glamorous heroine?
- Bigg Boss makes special plan to rope in NTR
- Unique honor for Rebel star Prabhas