King Nagarjuna released the theatrical trailer of Sushanth’s Ichata Vahanamulu Niluparadu today. The film has completed all the formalities, including censor and it is due for release on 27th of this month.
The trailer looks promising with an intriguing story and engaging narration. It’s a complete package as it has all the commercial elements. Though it’s his first film, director S Darshan has handled the film quite convincingly.
The trailer unveils the film’s plotline, though it doesn’t disclose the incident that landed Sushanth in troubles. Sushanth is superb in the highly energetic role, while Meenakshi looks pretty as his colleague.
Legendary actress Bhanumathi’s grandson Ravi Shankar Shastri along with Ekta Shastri and Harish Koyalagundla is producing the film under AI Studios & Shaastra Movies banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date