King Nagarjuna released the theatrical trailer of Sushanth’s Ichata Vahanamulu Niluparadu today. The film has completed all the formalities, including censor and it is due for release on 27th of this month.
The trailer looks promising with an intriguing story and engaging narration. It’s a complete package as it has all the commercial elements. Though it’s his first film, director S Darshan has handled the film quite convincingly.
The trailer unveils the film’s plotline, though it doesn’t disclose the incident that landed Sushanth in troubles. Sushanth is superb in the highly energetic role, while Meenakshi looks pretty as his colleague.
Legendary actress Bhanumathi’s grandson Ravi Shankar Shastri along with Ekta Shastri and Harish Koyalagundla is producing the film under AI Studios & Shaastra Movies banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral