123telugu had earlier reported that Nagarjuna has been roped in to play a crucial role in the ongoing Bollywood biggie, Brahmastra. This will mark Nag’s Bollywood comeback after nearly 15 year’s since the release of the 2003 war drama, LOC Kargil.
Nagarjuna has left for Europe yesterday to take part in Brahmastra’s shoot. He will be working with the film’s lead pair Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan in this schedule.
Interacting with a national media house before catching his flight to Europe, Nag said that he was impressed with Brahmastra right from the moment it came to him. He revealed that he immediately said ‘yes’ to be part of the film.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties