123telugu had earlier reported that Nagarjuna has been roped in to play a crucial role in the ongoing Bollywood biggie, Brahmastra. This will mark Nag’s Bollywood comeback after nearly 15 year’s since the release of the 2003 war drama, LOC Kargil.
Nagarjuna has left for Europe yesterday to take part in Brahmastra’s shoot. He will be working with the film’s lead pair Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan in this schedule.
Interacting with a national media house before catching his flight to Europe, Nag said that he was impressed with Brahmastra right from the moment it came to him. He revealed that he immediately said ‘yes’ to be part of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states