Tollywood’s King, Akkineni Nagarjuna, who is currently enjoying the success of his recent release, Bangarraju, has left for Goa with his wife Amala. To note, the actor paid a visit to Tirupati with his better half yesterday.
As the Covid-19 cases are on the rise and many people from Bangarraju’s unit got affected by the virus, the actor wanted to be safe and so left for the state for one or two weeks. He wanted to be isolated in a safe place and thus went to Goa for some days.
On the work front, the actor will be hosting the OTT version of Bigg Boss Telugu and the work regarding the same is underway.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu – Shobha Shetty’s elimination being celebrated
- Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man sinks further during the weekend
- Pic Talk: Venkatesh off to Vijayawada for Saindhav
- Nayanthara doesn’t want to be called ‘Lady Superstar’ – Here’s why
- Buzz: Shah Rukh Khan’s Dunki to have 6 AM shows
- Confirmed: Shocking runtime locked for Prabhas’ Salaar