Nagarjuna took his co-star from Devdas, Aakanksha Singh by surprise earlier today, when he unveiled her first look from the film. The actor, who plays a don in the film, went on to say that he is romancing a beautiful girl after a long time in his movies.
No wonder, Aakanksha couldn’t stop blushing when she read what Nagarjuna had to say about her. It is her first film with Nagarjuna, and Devdas is her biggest film so far in Telugu.
Directed by Sriram Aditya, the film also has Nani and Rashmika playing lead roles. Ashwini Dutt is producing the film and it will release on September 27.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 17, 2018
— Aakanksha Singh (@aakanksha_s30) September 17, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever