123telugu.com had earlier reported that senior hero Nagarjuna and Nani will be joining forces for a multi-starrer. This exciting project will be directed by young filmmaker Sriram Adittya and bankrolled by veteran producer Ashwini Dutt.
As per the latest updates, the film will be going on floors on February 24 once both the actors wrap up their ongoing projects. This film is going to be an out-and-out comedy entertainer with unexpected twists. The film’s leading ladies are yet to be finalized.
In the past, Ashwini Dutt and Nag had collaborated for 4 movies – Aakari Poratam, Govinda Govinda, Ravoi Chandamama and Azaad. On the other hand, Ashwini Dutt’s daughters Priyanka and Swapna had produced Yevade Subramanyam with Nani.
Articles that might interest you:
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move
- Koratala Siva urges COVID-19 infected people to be more civilized