Nagarjuna is lying low ever since his last film The Ghost flopped and disappointed his fans in a big way. He is busy reading scripts but is yet to sign any project as of now.
But as per the social media buzz, Nag has okayed a script narrated by writer Prasanna Kumar who has written stories for Nenu Local and Dhamaka and a few other small films.
We need to see who will direct this film in the days to come. For now, Nag is busy with Bigg Boss as the show is nearing the fag end of its journey. The finale will be held on the 18th of December.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tillu Square: Anupama Out, Madonna In
- Salman Khan to reunite with her after 31 years
- This is when Mahesh will join SSMB28 shoot?
- Recent blockbuster movie to release in English?
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Rajamouli: Jr NTR is an acting powerhouse