It looks as if senior hero Nagarjuna is on a mission to trash all the rumors surrounding his and his sons’ movies. Nag has taken his Twitter account to counter the rumors and false articles that are being written about the three Akkineni heroes.
Recently, an article said that Nag is not signing any new movie of late as he is not happy with the kind of stories being written by aspiring filmmakers. Responding to it, Nag clarified saying that there is a lot of untapped talent in Tollywood that needs to be encouraged.
In a couple of other instances, Nag trashed the rumors that he had approached Sridevi to cast her daughter Khushi Kapoor opposite Akhil in the latter’s second film. And later, he also rubbished a rumour that he had offered a whopping 12 Crore to Boyapati Sreenu for a mass action entertainer starring Naga Chaitanya. Well, stars responding directly to rumors is a welcome change indeed!
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?