During Wild Dog’s promotions, hero Nagarjuna had confirmed that his next project will be the long delayed spinoff to his Bangarraju character in Soggade Chinni Nayana. Nag also confirmed that the film will be going on floors from July.
Now, in a latest interview after Wild Dog’s release on Netflix, Nag revealed that he and Bangarraju’s director Kalyan Krishna have been discussing the script progress over video calls, given the present conditions due to the pandemic.
Nag had already announced that Bangarraju will be hitting screens during the Sankranti festive season in January next year. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside