We all know that Naga Chaitanya’s Oka Laila Kosam which has been waiting since a long time for a favorable release date is finally releasing on October 17th. Speaking about the film producer ‘King’ Nagarjuna stated that he was very much impressed with ‘Gundejaari Galantthaindhi’ and decided to work with Vijay Kumar Konda.
He also added that performance wise, this film takes Naga Chaithanya to a next level and he is very much confident about the film’s success.
Directed by Vijay Kumar Konda, this feel good love story features Pooja Hegde as the female lead opposite Chaithu.
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani
- AP CM felicitates Team Mahanati