Akkineni Nagarjuna, one of the most charming and hugely popular stars in the South, has clocked the two million followers mark on Twitter today. Nag has now joined the likes of Mahesh Babu, SS Rajamouli and RGV, who have achieved this feat earlier.
On the career front, Nagarjuna is awaiting the audio launch event of his upcoming devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, on the 8th of January. Directed by veteran filmmaker K Raghavendra Rao, this film will hit the screens in the second week of February.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur