Hero Nagarjuna took to Twitter and revealed that he has just recovered from viral fever. While Nag’s tweet has left his fans concerned, he went on to caution everyone over the impending monsoon fevers due to the never ending mosquito menace. He even tagged Telangana state minister KTR in the tweet.
Nag said that the only way out to prevent fevers is to stop the breeding of mosquitoes in our surroundings. He also posted a few pictures of the staff at Annapurna Studios keeping the premises clean and taking various other measures to prevent mosquito breeding. Nag also requested everyone to follow the same at workplaces and residential areas.
#monsoonfever Just about recovered from viral fever.. The body pains were crazy!! Way out is stopping Mosquitoes breeding!! I asked my people to clear out all stagnant water at home and at Annapurna studios… Requesting you all to do it at your place of work and home👍 @KTRTRS pic.twitter.com/NImGNYd18R
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 15, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)