Akkineni Nagarjuna has been around for a long time in the industry. Probably, he is the only actor in Telugu, who has done a variety of roles and he now is coming up with a devotional flick called Om Namo Venkatesaya.
Nag is aggressively promoting the film and says that his urge to do unique films has increased in the last year or so. With films like Oopiri being accepted widely by the audience, the star hero says that he has understood the current pulse and is excited to try out different films like never before.
Meanwhile, post the release of Om Namo, Nag will be seen in a horror comedy which will be directed by Omkhar.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu