Nagarjuna will soon be seen in his latest home production, Nirmala Convent. After unveiling the film’s audio album a couple of days ago, Nag stepped up the promotions by giving media interviews a day later.
Speaking on the occasion, Nag revealed his secret wish and that is to continue playback singing in his future films as well. Nag, who sang the super hit Kotha Kotha Bhasha song in Nirmala Convent, said that he will take formal training and make a serious attempt in playback singing in the future.
Kotha Kotha Bhasha is a promotional song and it will not feature in the film. Nirmala Convent is slated to hit the screens on September 16.
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer