By now, everyone knows that Nagarjuna will be working with Tamil hero Dhanush in a bilingual which is being made in Tamil and Telugu simultaneously.
Speaking about the movie today, Nagarjuna revealed that the film is a period drama and he is doing a crucial role in it. Adding further, he also said that his role is quite special as he will be seen as a man who is from 600 years back in time.
The unit has already started shooting in Hyderabad and Nag will join the sets soon. Dhanush himself is directing this film which is being made on a massive scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?