Akkineni Nagarjuna, laughed all the way to the bank with the success of his latest film Soggade Chinni Nayana. Speaking to the press a short while ago, he revealed the reasons behind the film’s stupendous success.
Nag said that the film was made in a tight budget with limited working days and was also released in just 400 screens which is quite less for a big hero like him. With the positive talk spreading like wild fire, theatres were increased automatically and the film has already crossed the 50 crore mark now.
Adding further he said that a big hero film like Soggade will run for 50 days in more than 100 theatres after a very long time. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, Soggade Chinni Nayana had Nagarjuna in a complete village avatar after a long time which also became a selling point of the film. Stars like Ramya Krishna and Lavanaya Tripathi were seen as the female leads in the film.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser