Ever since Mahanati turned out to be a huge hit, there has been renewed interest in biopics in Telugu cinema. Already, biopics of NTR and YSR are in the making, and Rana himself is expected to bring alive the story of famous wrestler Kodi Rammurthy Naidu.
For the past few weeks, there has been a speculation that Akkineni family is contemplating about making a biopic on ANR’s life; however, in Nagarjuna’s own words, that is unlikely to happen.
When he was asked about a potential biopic on the life of his father, legendary actor, ANR, Nagarjuna said, “He led a very simple, beautiful, inspirational life, especially in his last few years. A biopic needs a more interesting story; it needs some downfall, which wasn’t there in my father’s life. Even on his last day, he said goodbye to his five kids before departing. What will we convey through his biopic — I don’t know. I personally feel that his story would work better as a book.” Now, it remains to be seen if Nagarjuna changes his mind sometime in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views