Nagarjuna is all set to fly to Zurich,Switzerland later tonight. He’s going to join the team of his upcoming film Love Story in Zurich and some crucial scenes are going to be shot on Nagarjuna and Nayanthara over the next few days. After this, the film unit will head to the US for another major schedule. Dasarath is directing the film and D Siva Prasad Reddy is producing the film on Kamakshi Kala Movies banner.S S Thaman is composing the music and he has revealed that the film’s audio will be launched in the second week of November. The film is being touted as a mature love story and Nagarjuna is playing the role of an NRI who visits India for the first time. Meera Chopra is playing an important role in this film. Nagarjuna has undergone a complete transformation to play this role and already his new look has become a huge hit among the audience. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan announces compensation for Indian 2 accident victims
- Baahubali’s Kiliki language goes online
- Positive word of mouth is a must for this Friday release movie
- Veteran actor flirts with Sunny Leone-Her reply was hilarious
- Star director’s daughter becomes an adult film actress
- Noted Tollywood production house to collaborate with Salman Khan