Nagarjuna is all set to fly to Zurich,Switzerland later tonight. He’s going to join the team of his upcoming film Love Story in Zurich and some crucial scenes are going to be shot on Nagarjuna and Nayanthara over the next few days. After this, the film unit will head to the US for another major schedule. Dasarath is directing the film and D Siva Prasad Reddy is producing the film on Kamakshi Kala Movies banner.S S Thaman is composing the music and he has revealed that the film’s audio will be launched in the second week of November. The film is being touted as a mature love story and Nagarjuna is playing the role of an NRI who visits India for the first time. Meera Chopra is playing an important role in this film. Nagarjuna has undergone a complete transformation to play this role and already his new look has become a huge hit among the audience. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?