King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s home banner, Annapurna Studios, is venturing into movie distribution with the film ‘Bhai’. The first office is being opened in Vishakhapatnam on August 22nd with a simple puja ceremony.
Annapurna Studios is planning to enter the field of film distribution in a big way and the Vizag office is the first step in that journey. More officers will be opened in other areas of the state as well, as per the official press note released by the studio.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a commercial mass entertainer and director Veerabhadram Chowdhary has a good track record at the Box Office.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US