King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s home banner, Annapurna Studios, is venturing into movie distribution with the film ‘Bhai’. The first office is being opened in Vishakhapatnam on August 22nd with a simple puja ceremony.
Annapurna Studios is planning to enter the field of film distribution in a big way and the Vizag office is the first step in that journey. More officers will be opened in other areas of the state as well, as per the official press note released by the studio.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a commercial mass entertainer and director Veerabhadram Chowdhary has a good track record at the Box Office.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show