Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Bhai is fast nearing completion. Majority of the film has already been wrapped up and sources close to the film unit have informed us that the final schedule is going to begin soon. The shooting will take place in and around Hyderabad and some important scenes are going to be canned on Nagarjuna and Sonu Sood. Richa Gangopadhyay is the lead actress and the film also features Prasanna, a Tamil actor, in an important role. Veerabhadram is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner. The film is going to be an action entertainer and the buzz is that it has shaped up quite well. Veerabhadram, who had earlier directed Aha Naa Pellanta and Poolarangadu, is taking special care in giving Nagarjuna a mass touch in the film. Although the film is titled as ‘Bhai’, Nagarjuna had revealed that it has nothing to do with mafia. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced
- Mehreen responds to controversy with Ashwathama producer