Akkineni Nagarjuna is one actor who does not mince his words at all. Whatever he likes, Nag says it in the open without any hesitation. The same happened when he spoke about the latest hit RX100.
Speaking in an interview, Nag said that he saw the last two reels of RX100 and loved the film. He also added that he does not understand why is everyone terming the film vulgar when the writing and performances of the film are so real.
Nag also said that all kinds of films are being made these days and everyone has their own choice to watch a film either it has adult content or family drama.
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna is presenting the latest release Chilasow which has Sushanth as the main lead.
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years