Star hero Nagarjuna celebrated his 28th marriage anniversary with his wife Amala Akkineni today. Fans and well-wishers from the film industry took to social media and wished the star couple on this special day.
In turn, Nagarjuna took to Twitter and thanked all his fans and friends for their hearty wishes. “Thank you all for the blessings in these troubled times..be well my friends!!,” Nag’s tweet read. Nag also posted a beautiful picture of him and Amala having a romantic dinner together.
Thank you all for the blessings in these troubled times 🙏be well my friends!! pic.twitter.com/QzpeRNpdHz
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) June 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?