‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Hello Brother’ is one of his most commercially successful films and the movie is very popular among film lovers to this day. Now the handsome hero is all set to bring back those memories with his upcoming film ‘Bhai’. The movie is a full length comedy entertainer with a mafia backdrop and Nagarjuna is confident that the movie will become as popular as ‘Hello Brother’.
Nagarjuna will begin work on this movie after completing Dasaradh’s movie ‘Love Story’. Veerabhadram Chowdhary will direct ‘Bhai’ and he scored a hit in 2012 with ‘Poola Rangadu’. Nagarjuna himself will be producing ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner and Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the film.
- Akhil to try out this genre for the first time?
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24