Sankranthi 2022 is already a jam-packed one. Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake, Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata, Prabhas’s Radhe Shyam, and Venkatesh – Varun Tej’s F3 will be releasing during the Sankranthi window.
If reports are to believed, Nagarjuna might be entering the Sankranthi race with Bangarraju, the sequel to Soggade Chinni Nayana.
Apparently, Nagarjuna plans to release Bangarraju on 15th January next year. It will be releasing in the same weekend as Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Radhe Shyam which will be releasing on 13th and 14th January respectively.
Soggade Chinni Nayana released during 2016 Sankranthi and the film turned out to be a money-spinner. Nagarjuna wants to emulate a similar feat in 2022 with its sequel, Bangarraju.
Articles that might interest you:
- A R Rahman responds to Mahesh’s tweet
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set