It is well known that Akkineni Nagarjuna and Anushka share a good rapport between them ever since they appeared in ‘Super’. Currently, Anushka is filming for a female-centric flick Size Zero and Nagarjuna is also busy with a couple of projects. As per the latest buzz, Nagarjuna will appear in a key role in Anushka’s Size Zero. A close source of the unit has confirmed this news and added that Nagarjuna’s role will be pivotal in the story and his presence will be felt through out the movie.
Size Zero is a Telugu- Tamil bilingual which is being directed by Prakash Kovelamudi and PVP Cinemas banner is bankrolling this flick. Tamil actor Arya is playing the lead role and Anushka is playing the role of a obese girl. Shruthi Haasan and Sonal Chauhan are also playing important roles in this flick.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans