Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary will direct ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna in a new mafia thriller titled ‘Bhai’ and trade circles are abuzz that the project is finally gaining momentum. Richa Gangopadhyay is said to be the heroine while Nagarjuna himself will most likely produce the movie on Annapurna Studios banner.
Veerabhadram tasted success with Sunil’s ‘Poolarangadu’ earlier this year and he has been yearning to make a film with Nagarjuna since quite some time. This new movie is expected to be an action entertainer, with a lot of comedy built in.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience