Apart from the socio-fantasy family drama, Bangarraju, hero Nagarjuna is also working on an intense action thriller titled The Ghost. The Praveen Sattaru directorial is being produced by Love Story’s makers Narayandas Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao.
According to the latest buzz, The Ghost’s team has approached young beauty Mehreen Kaur Pirzada to play the female lead opposite Nag. Apparently, the makers have offered a fat paycheck to Mehreen and the actress is said to have given her nod. However, an official announcement is awaited.
The Ghost was supposed to feature Kajal Aggarwal initially, but the actress had to walk out of the project due to her pregnancy. The film also features Bollywood actress and former Miss India Gul Panag and young Malayali beauty Anikha Surendran in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30
- Mahesh Babu allots dates for SSMB28