All eyes are on Nagarjuna’s next projects. The senior hero has taken his own time to lock the scripts for the much-awaited sequels to his previous blockbusters, Manmadhudu and Soggade Chinni Nayana. Recently, there were reports that Nag finally locked Manmadhudu 2’s script and that the project will go on floors in a few weeks.
And if the latest buzz is to be believed, Nag has okayed the script for Bangarraju, a sequel to SCN. Director Kalyana Krishna is said to be giving finishing touches to the script. If things fall into place as expected, Nag may shoot both the sequels simultaneously, although Manmadhudu 2 in Rahul Ravindran’s direction will kick-start first.
Nag will bankroll both the projects under Annapurna Studios banner. Official announcements regarding both the movies are being keenly awaited by fans. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news