Soggade Chinni Nayana is Nagarjuna’s biggest hit in his career and was directed by Kalyan Krishna. From the past few weeks, there has been news that the sequel to the film will be made and the script work is on.
The latest we hear is that the script work has been completed and Nagarjuna will soon take a call on the project. There is also news that Kalyan Krishna has penned the script in such a way that the film will have a chance for Chay Akkineni as well.
Nagarjuna himself will produce this film on his banner and let’s hope that he green lits this project very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa