Nagarjuna might have never thought that Officer would disappoint him so much. Well, he has taken things in his stride and has now moved to the shooting of his new multi-starrer in the direction of Sriram Aditya.
Meanwhile, director Kalyan Krishna also said that he will be making the sequel for Nag’s hit film Soggade Chinni Nayana and will be meeting Nag soon.
The news now is that Nag is all set to hear the story from Kalyan and will take a call whether he should go ahead with the remake. Kalyan Krishna’s last film, Nela Ticket disappointed completely at the box office.
We need to see how strongly will he make a comeback this time around.
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s second Tamil film
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies