Until the release of the super hit Sankranthi entertainer Soggade Chinni Nayana yesterday, not many were talking about the film’s director Kalyan Krishna. However, things changed within just one day and the debutant director has suddenly become the talk of the town.
Critics and fans were in praise for the way this young director helmed such a beautiful film. Now, as per the latest reports, Nagarjuna is so impressed with Kalyan Krishna, that he has roped him in for yet another film to be produced under his Annapurna Studios banner. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
- Interesting update about NTR-Trivikram’s overseas release
- Research for Pawan’s Kobali inspired Aravindha Sametha
- Aadhi, Taapsee’s Thriller Inspired From A Tamil Film?
- Music sittings begin for Ram’s next
- Trivikram opens about Agnyathavaasi’s failure