Actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala, who has made a splash in Tollywood with the success of his debut film ‘Oohalu Gusagusalaade’ seems to have struck a jackpot of sorts. According to reports, he has narrated a script to King Nagarjuna recently.
Though Nagarjuna is yet to give his nod, it would be nice to see Avasarala’s strong writing skills and meaningful conversations strike a chord with Nag’s fans. Like already reported earlier, Sai Korrapati who has recently achieved a hat trick of hits could be producing the movie under his banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?