Akkineni Nagarjuna is high on the success of his latest film Bangarraju. The film made good money at the box office and also was watched by millions on OTT.
Now, the crazy update in the film circles is that Nagarjuna is planning one more family drama in the direction of Tamil director Mohan Raja.
As of now, Mohan Raja is directing Mega Star Chiranjeevi’s Godfather. Talks are at an advanced stage and we need to see if this project materializes or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Court orders to stop screening Shekar in theaters – Deets inside
- Mexican director heaps praise on Rajamouli’s RRR
- Legendary actor’s grandson to debut as a hero
- Confirmed: Lokesh Kanagaraj to direct Vijay again
- Latest: Mahesh Babu jets off on a vacation with family
- Photo Moment: Vamsi Paidipally celebrates Jr NTR’s birthday