Nagarjuna is a very strict man when it comes to his career. His sons, Chay Akkineni and Akhil are also in the film business. While Chay Akkineni is doing well for himself, Akhil is struggling for a hit in his career.
Since the lockdown has happened, several producers have decided to release their film on OTT platforms. But Nagarjuna is very particular that his sons’ films should only have direct theatre release.
He spoke to Allu Aravind about the same with Akhil’s Most Eligible Bachelor and also to Shekhar Kammula about Chay’s Lov Story. He warned them that these films should only come out in the theatres even if they are delayed. Let’s see what happens in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name