Nagarjuna is a very strict man when it comes to his career. His sons, Chay Akkineni and Akhil are also in the film business. While Chay Akkineni is doing well for himself, Akhil is struggling for a hit in his career.
Since the lockdown has happened, several producers have decided to release their film on OTT platforms. But Nagarjuna is very particular that his sons’ films should only have direct theatre release.
He spoke to Allu Aravind about the same with Akhil’s Most Eligible Bachelor and also to Shekhar Kammula about Chay’s Lov Story. He warned them that these films should only come out in the theatres even if they are delayed. Let’s see what happens in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood