Nagarjuna has turned a busy bee with as many as four films in his kitty. His upcoming film Rajanna is going to hit the screens on December 23. The latest news is that his upcoming film with Dasaradh will go on floors in April, 2012. The duo had collaborated almost nine years ago for Santosham which was a big hit. Dasaradh’s career as a director took off with this film and he’s currently on a high post the success of Mr.Perfect earlier this year. Siva Prasad Reddy is producing the film on Kamakshi Kala Movies banner. Apart from this film, Nagarjuna is currently shooting for Damarukam and he’ll soon join the shoot of K Raghavendra Rao’s Shiridi Sai and RGV’s Ramayanam.
- Popular TV actress set to debut in Tollywood
- Rana’s Aranya storyline revealed
- Niharika-Nirvana Cinemas movie launched
- Venky-Varun’s F2 launched, First schedule in July
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed