Hero Nagarjuna’s much-talked-about fantasy drama, Bangarraju, has been in the news for the last couple of years. After a lot of deliberation, the film is finally gearing up for its launch. According to the latest updates, Bangarraju will be going on floors on August 20.
Apparently, Bangarraju’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by November. The film will get into the post-production immediately and get ready for release by early January. Speculations are rife that Bangarraju will be hitting screens during the next Sankranthi season.
Incidentally, Bangarraju’s prequel, Soggade Chinni Nayana, released during the Sankranthi festive season in 2016 and turned out to be a huge blockbuster. Needless to say, Nag wants to cash in on this hit sentiment for Bangarraju. More details about this Kalyan Krishna directorial will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA Awards 2021: Clean sweep by Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release