‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is getting ready for a July release. The movie has completed about 50 percent of its shoot and a fresh schedule will begin in Hyderabad from the 28th. The film’s principal shoot is expected to be wrapped up by end June.
The team successfully completed a schedule in Slovenia, where some songs were canned on Nagarjuna and actress Richa Gangopadhyay. ‘Poola Rangadu’ and ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ fame Veerabhadram is directing this movie and Nagarjuna himself is producing this movie in Annapurna Studios banner. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a mass entertainer, with a high entertainment quotient.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show