Updated at 11:30 on 12th Oct : We have just received an update from a source close to the production team. As per the latest developments, the movie looks set for a release on October 25th. An official announcement is expected soon.
Original Article :
‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s mass entertainer ‘Bhai’ is all set to hit the screens this month. As per the latest news being heard, the film might release on the 18th. The news is yet to be confirmed officially and a formal announcement can be expected very soon.
‘Bhai’ will have Nagarjuna and Richa Gangopadhyay in lead roles. Successful director Veerabhadram has handled this movie and Nagarjuna himself is producing the film on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the audio album of this film.
With the easing of political unrest in the Seemandhra area, producers are gearing up to release their movies one after the other.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli