Akkineni Nagarjuna’s mass entertainer ‘Bhai’ will begin its regular shoot from the first week of January, as per the latest news being heard in the industry. The movie is being directed by Veerabhadram Chowdhary and Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the movie.
Nagarjuna will be seen as a Mafia Don in this movie, with a new look and characterization. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the tunes and the movie is expected to get ready for a summer release.
Nagarjuna is producing this movie himself on Annapoorna Studios banner.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals