‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s comedy entertainer ‘Bhai’ is going to start rolling in December. The puja ceremony may be held in the first week of December and regular shooting will commence in the same month. The director of the movie is Veerabhadram and he has scored a good hit with his last film in the form of ‘Poola Rangadu’.
Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine of this movie. The production team is planning to wrap up the movie in a single, uninterrupted schedule and they are targeting a summer 2013 release. Nagarjuna will be producing ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner.
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood